General Contract Conditions
Dear Client, Through our on line booking service you are contracting holiday accommodation, a service offered by the following conditions:
The Cabau Group made up of the following companies:
PRICADOR S.A (Canarias)
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, al folio 172, del tomo 234 General de sociedades, número 138 de la sección tercera, hoja número 1.953, inscripción primera. Avda. Gran Canaria, 14 35130 Puerto Rico. Mogán. 928 561607
SUNSIK S.A (Bahia camp de mar)
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Baleares al folio 184, tomo 753 libro 659 de la sección tercera de sociedades, hoja número 18.041, inscripción primera. Avda. Francisca Capllonch Plomer, 11. Camp de Mar 07160. Andratx. 971 235033
The specific details introduced during the booking process (hotel, nº of rooms, arrival date, nº of nights, etc) will be found on the voucher issued for you. Please check these details carefully before confirming your booking. As a general rule, the price of the booking only includes: accommodation, accommodation with half board or bed and breakfast. The availability and price special requests and services such as a cot, extra bed etc. not included in the calculation of the on-line booking will remain pending confirmation by the hotel. This confirmation will be handled by phone.
General conditions that the client declares and accepts:
- This service is provided to those over 18 years old and with the legal capacity necessary to contract the services offered on this web page. The user manifests the knowledge and expresses her acceptance of the following conditions.
- On arrival at the hotel you should hand in at reception the online hotel voucher
- On making an online booking, and in order to receive the corresponding confirmation, 10% of the total booking amount will be charged on credit card.
- The total amount calculated includes I.G.I.C or V.A.T, unless expressly requested otherwise. Any other charge or tax that affects the final price should be paid directly in the hotel.
- As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise, rooms are available from 3 p.m on the day of arrival and should be vacated by midday on departure day. The booking is guaranteed until 6 p.m. on the arrival day. Should your arrival time be later than this, please let the hotel know.
- You can cancel the booking by e-mail email@example.com indicating your booking reference.
- Should you cancel the booking giving less than 7 days notice, or should the guest not show up, the equivalent to a one-night stay will be charged and the booking will be cancelled.
- The cancellation of a booking of less than 100€ will incur an administrative charge of 6€.
- Any bank charges generated by the cancellation will be charged to the client. The corresponding bill will be sent to the address given by the client when registering.
- Changes to the booking: These can be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and always indicating the booking reference. Whether or not the change is possible will depend on the availability the requested Cabau hotel has when receiving the request.
- The second and subsequent changes to a booking made by a client will incur an administrative charge of 6€.
- All offers are valid only during the period fixed by Cabau Hotels in its advertisements or during the time that they can be accessed by clients.
- The Bookings with the best available price correspond to the non-refundable rate. In case of cancelation or no show, there are no refunds.
- All information given to the client will be bound by the terms established in the legislation for the protection of the consumer.
- All users of holiday services have the right to expect that all properties and services that they acquire are of the category and legal requirements contracted or that the category directly corresponds to the category of the holiday establishment.
- All the establishments are obliged to have available a complaints book for use by the guest should they so require. To make a complaint, the client should ask for the appropriate sheet, fill in their personal details and indicate clearly the reason for complaint.
Enjoying the holiday services contracted, all users have the following obligations:
- To pay the price of the contracted services, even although a complaint has been presented.
- Comply with the norms stipulated by the holiday establishment.
- Comply with the norms of hygiene, education and good manners towards other guests and hotel staff.
- Respect the environment.
Cabau Hotels reserves the right to make any changes it considers opportune to the stated conditions.
The client accepts that Spanish legislation will apply here and any problem derived from the interpretation and application of the present contract will be resolved under the Jurisdiction and Courts of the Balearic Islands.